YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND A ONE-TIME ONLY FREE PREVIEW OF THE MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS SEMINAR AT THE UNIONDALE PUBLIC LIBRARY,400 UNIONDALE AVE., UNIONDALE, NEW YORK 11553 ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD AT 2 PM. THIS EVENT IS FOR ANYONE WHO HAS EVER DREAMED OF PUBLISHING HER OR HIS OWN MAGAZINE OR BOOK!
Three successful self-published authors share inspiration and information about the "nuts and bolts" of creating and publishing your own book or magazine, including writing, editing, copyrights, cover design, getting an ISBN, ISSN, printing, pricing, marketing, and promoting; plus how to cut costs and avoid scams and other perils when self-publishing.
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who…
• has written or wants to write and publish his or her own book or magazine
• is serious about selling his or her written work
• wants to take control of the publishing process
• wants to explore new and different ways of publishing
• owns a business and wants to write on a topic related to this business
• needs motivation to get started
• Author/Columnist, Karen Deadwyler, Five Rights Medication for the Soul, His Miraculous Way
• Author/Professor, Marcia McNair, E-Males: A Novel
• CEO/Publisher/Founding Editor, Gloria Gantt, New Life Spiritual Living For Better Health Magazine, Inc.