Centrally Located in Pinellas County, our Wednesday meeting at Jason's deli!
The RGA Network is Tampa Bay’s fastest growing networking organization. There are more than 20 local weekly networking meetings where you can meet and get to know business professionals who are committed to created opportunities for all. Membership is easy and affordable. Wall Street Networking at Main Street pricing!
The RGA Difference
Attend our weekly networking meetings and get to know other local business professionals. Learn something new each week and grow your business. Guests are welcome!
Members benefit from weekly Speakers that educate the groups on relevant business topics.
Monthly RGA University seminars teach you practical strategies to help grow your business.
Online Member Directory
Members and their business are featured on our powerful online directory that receives more than 50,000 hits per month. Consumers love the easy access to local service providers.
If you are doing business in Tampa Bay, there is an RGA Meeting near you! You can attend two (2) RGA meetings as guest before joining. While each group has its unique personality, the format for RGA meetings is consistent. You get the same great value at any meeting you choose to attend.
Here is what you can expect when you attend an RGA Meeting:
· Meetings start promptly at the start time listed.
· All attendees get to share a 30 second “informercial” or introduction with their name, name of business, best referrals, and the answer to the fun question of the day. (Note: Late arrivals may not get to share their introduction.)
· Each week, one member gets to make a 15 minute presentation. The purpose is to learn more about our members and the value of their product or service. Please see the Member Benefits page to learn how you can sign up to be a speaker at an RGA Meeting.
· Attendees are divided into small groups to participate in a fun and educational “Business Builder” exercise. This is a great way to sharpen skills and learn more about fellow RGA members.
· Directors will encourage members to:
o Have a MOM – a “meeting outside the meeting” with another member. The purpose is to learn about each other and discover ways to contribute to each other’s success.
o Have a DAD – “Drinks After Dinner” or “Dessert After Dinner”. The same as a MOM, but usually taking place after hours.
o Please note that these are collaborative meetings for the purpose of getting to know each other. These are not sales appointments.
· The meeting wraps up by sharing upcoming networking events and RGA University seminars.
If you are curious about RGA, but want more information before attending a meeting, please contact any of the directors listed below or call our founder, Mark O’Donnell at (727) 433-2774.