We do everything from go to local museums and events to just walking through the city to find fun and exciting shots.
It is our goal to have one Workshop a month
Here is a list of Workshops we've had:
The Mechanics of Photography
- Understanding aperture
- Understanding shutterspeed
- Understanding ISO
- Understanding White Balance
- Understanding RAW photography
- Photoshop tips and tricks
- Understanding digital file formats - what are they, how are they different
Portrait lighting in the Strobist style
Exploring the uses and techniques of off camera lighting in the Strobist style.
For more information about our group, including descriptions of group outings and photos, please visit the RODP Blog