I did not realize how fast the spots would fill up in a few hours, so I have decided to schedule another one on the same day, but a different location. This one will be in Commerce City also, but will be located at Ivanhoe St.
Those of who are on the waiting list on the E 69th(The first one) I will automatically put you on the yes list, unless you decide to change it(disregard the event host title) Please send your email info to Leanna@habitatmetrodenver,org asap so she will email you the info packet. Your rsvp is not confirmed until you do this.
They will send us more specific details as to what needs to be build or done a week before and the info packet will include:
• Instructions on when to arrive and what to bring (Please Read)
• Directions, map to site and parking instructions
• Adult Waiver (2 Pages)
• Youth Waiver & Medical Release for volunteers 16-17 years of age (3 Pages)
• Do not fax or mail the waiver forms to the Habitat Office. Bring them with you to the construction site.
• No volunteers under 16 years of age are permitted on site.
• All volunteers must arrive on site by 9 a.m. Only volunteers who are on site by 9 a.m. are permitted to stay
• If there is poor weather on your workday please call the construction hotline after 7 a.m. to learn about site
delays and closures. The number is[masked]