add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Boston N. E. Raw Message Board › wheatgrass juicer...

wheatgrass juicer...

A former member
Post #: 8

Time to start growing wheatgrass, but I am not sure which juicer to buy. I would like to get a stainless steel manual juicer...and one Made In USA...or at least not China!!!

Anyone have any suggestions from their experiences?

Oh, if there is a wheatgrass grower on the South Shore who could give me some tips that would be great also!!!
Mara M.
Merrimac, MA
Post #: 99
Hi, Please click the photo of the wheat grass juicer on my website: Thank you! Mara
A former member
Post #: 9
Hey Mara,

I did click the pic on your website.....MADE IN thanks
Mara M.
Merrimac, MA
Post #: 101
Mike, Thanks. I was looking for the information, but could not find it. Did you see any brands that are made in USA? Please let me know if you find one. Thank you!!!! Mara
user 82119032
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
Hi, Please click the photo of the wheat grass juicer on my website: Thank you! Mara

Thanks for share wonder site tell me my friend recommend this website­