A Taster Session in Life Coaching followed by a Social
Fantastic new event organised by my dear friend Maria Love Yoo!
- Do you want change in your life but don't know where to start?
- Do you like to help others?
- Would you like to work for yourself?
If you have answered yes to most questions above than we would like to invite you to come along to an evening where you'll get a taster of what Life Coaching is.
"Three years ago I did a Life Coaching Course with ICA, The International Coaching Alliance and it was a life changing experience! I was going through big changes in my life and wanted to expand my knowledge in how I could be of service to others and at the same time earn a living. During the six days that we had together I learnt a lot about myself, digging deeper within with the help of the course leaders and the attendees. We are the first person that we are coaching. I can't recommend this company enough. They have a great way of helping you to learn by considering in what different ways we are learning - auditory, kinesthetic, visual, linguistic. But most importantly they are very professional, knowledgeable, authentic and they really care about you." ~Maria Love Yoo.
In this taster session you will:
- See more clearly where you're standing and where you would like to go in life.
- You will learn some tools to help you go deeper within in order to find a way forward.
- Know more about what blockages you might have.
- Be able to set more clear and concise goals in order to move forward in life.
You can read more about ICA following this link:http://www.icacoach.com
Testimonials for ICA:
"These 6 days have been absolutely wonderful I learned more than I ever imagined and feel several feet taller! This course has been one of the most important and deeply profound turning points in my life and I shall treasure & honour what all at The ICA have given me for the rest of my life."
Claudia Krogmann / Artist
"A fantastic, life-changing experience. Even if you do not pursue a career in Coaching you will learn so much about yourself. You dont only learn, but you meet great inspirational facilitators dedicated to their profession and new lifelong friends . Thank You."
Azam Ali / Programme Director European Business School
You will receive some treats for attending this event:
- You'll have the opportunity to win a Life Coaching Sessionwith Maria Love Yoo.
- Top prize will be a Free Life Coaching Accreditation with ICA! A 6-day course where you will have the opportunity to move forward in life with the support of the other attendees and the course leaders.
- A part from the prizes we are offering you more treats.**Maria is giving you a £10 discount for a 1,5 hours Life Coaching Session which means that you'll be paying £70 instead of the original price of £80. **ICA is being very generous with a £250 discount off their original price of £1665 + VAT.
- There will also be an opportunity to earn extra money while helping others by joining the "Ambassador's Club".
Schedule for the evening
- 6pm - Time to mingle (We will offer healthy refreshments and snacks)
- 6.30 - 8.30pm A taster session in Life Coaching
- 9pm - until late A conscious social in Vantra
Price: £10 pay in advance or £15 on the door. (You can only sign up to this event if you pre-pay. To pay on the door please contact Maria)
Google map directions to Bloomsbury Baptist Church.
Vantra is where beautiful tasting and highly rejuvenating eating is a reality. This is because they serve superb foods and drinks that stimulate your taste buds while increasing your vitality proving that there is a delicious way to overcome modern lifes stresses and symptoms.
Their philosophy is to make a difference in the world by bringing together ecological sustainability, compassionate lifestyles, harmonious social life, ancient dietary principles and advanced modern nutrition.
"Be the change you want to see in this world." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Looking forward to see you there!
Lots of Love,
Maria x x