add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Des Moines Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › "RAW 21" special program starts July 18!

"RAW 21" special program starts July 18!

Sheree C.
user 3025042
Group Organizer
Des Moines, IA
Hello, fellow Des Moines Raw Food MeetUp members!

I am pleased to announce that I am partnering with R Studio Fitness to present a three week introduction to the raw foods lifestyle. The program--called RAW 21--will launch on Monday, July 18 and is a 21 day package that includes:

• Unlimited classes from the R Studio RAW 21 schedule. The R Studio staff recommends 3-4 classes per week.
  • A day by day nutrition program designed by me (I am a holistic nutrition counselor and raw food chef). You'll receive daily e-mails from me guiding you on your 3 week journey. You'll also receive a recipe book and a variety of handouts and resources.
  • A special event that includes a presentation, demonstration, and healthy raw food.
  • Guided meditation/relaxation classes that teach you techniques for handling daily stress. The R Studio staff recommends coming to 1 or 2 meditation classes during your 3 weeks.

If this sounds interesting to you, you'll want to visit http://www.rstudiofit...­ to learn more. R Studio is located at 3988 NW Urbandale Drive, in Urbandale, Iowa. If you have questions call Kristen or Tim at (515) 727-5309.

Meanwhile, check out the MeetUp site now to see what events--including half-day and day-long classes--are scheduled!