add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Des Moines Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › Bliss in the Blender (a half day class) on September 10

Bliss in the Blender (a half day class) on September 10

Sheree C.
user 3025042
Group Organizer
Des Moines, IA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Saturday, September 10, 2011 10:00 AM

Where: Central Iowa Compounding
3290 100th Street
Urbandale, IA 50322

Price: $59 per person

Is your blender wasting away in the back of your cupboard? Only use it to mix adult beverages? Step away from the margarita mix and come learn exciting ways to turn your blender into a lean, green, food-you'll-love machine! From refreshing smoothies that are total yummy-ness in a glass…to creamy, savory soups…to "I can't believe it's good for me" ice cream, your blender can render concoctions that will help you do more than just hang on—they'll help you feel great and even lose weight. Plus you'll discover why a VitaMix blender is such a wise investment in your health. If you miss this delightful and delicious half day class and let your kitchen's most versatile tool continue to gather dust, well, it could be your fault. INCLUDES TASTINGS!

Hope you can come! BTW: You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.