addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Recovering from Religion - Phoenix Message Board › QUESTION for our members

QUESTION for our members

Bob
user 2326427
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 218
Would anyone be interested in participating in a small study group that would engage in strategic life planning? This would be something along the lines of what Dr. Phil McGraw presents in his books Life Strategies and Self Matters (and the Self Matters Companion). If you read my recent posts (Christianity and Self-Esteem, and Christianity and the Self-Concept) and could identify with the dilemma(s) that many "born-again" Christians face after leaving their faith, it might be helpful to explore strategic life planning as you start the process of rebuilding your life from the ground up. Please contact me through this site if you're interested and we'll go from there. This is something that I've been wanting to do as I transition to retirement, and I would be happy to facilitate the group, at no cost and no obligation, of course!