Help support your MeetupChip in
Reiki, Rocks & Aromas is a gathering of like minded individuals interested in Reiki and other forms of energy healing, crystals, aromatherapy, psychic development and much, much more. Topics range from Meditation, the Law of Attraction, Color Therapy, Angels, Affirmations, Chakras, Oracle/Tarot Cards, Intuition, Herbs, Past Lives, Essential Oils, Feng Shui, the Paranormal, Numerology, etc.
You can look forward to Movie Nights, Book Discussions, Reiki/Energy Shares, Workshops and Seminars and informal get-togethers. I would love to meet once a month to share ideas.
As a member of Reiki, Rocks and Aromas, you agree to follow the guidelines listed below. Anytime you RSVP for an event, you automatically consent to these guidelines.
1) Speakers and teachers at Reiki, Rocks & Aromas are in no way responsible for the treatment of individuals with a history of mental, emotional and/or physical illness. Any healing or intuitive work offered is not meant to replace someone's prescriptions, medications and/or medical visits with their healthcare provider.
2) Classes/workshops start on time. It is at the teacher's discretion to close the doors or turn away students/participants should they arrive late.
3) If attendees present to a meet up with a negative or judgemental attitude, cause too many disruptions or proceed to make others feel uncomfortable or unsafe, the workshop leader has a right to ask the attendee to leave the premises and the attendee must obey.
4) While many workshops are offered at Reiki, Rocks & Aromas, they do not necessarily represent the viewpoints or interest of Twig & Berry Apothecary or Diana. We seek to provide a wide variety of classes and workshops to appeal to various people with different interests.
5) In an effort to guarantee attendance for some meetups, a non refundable deposit may be required. If you do not show up for the meetup or cancel at the last moment (within 48 hours), your deposit will be forfeited.
6) An individual who demonstrates a pattern or practice of repeated no-shows and/or late cancellations will be removed from the group.
7) This is an active member group. To be part of the group, you must attend at least ONE event per quarter to maintain your active status. If you do not attend at least one meetup every three months, you will be removed from the group. You are allowed to rejoin the group three times after which you will be permanently blocked from the group.