Open Heart Meditation is a very easy-to-learn, heart centered meditation that helps you experience the peace and joy that already exist within your spiritual heart. Since everyone has been given the gift of a spiritual heart, the Open Heart Meditation is universal and applicable to all religions and faiths.
Why is our spiritual heart so special?
Our heart is so special because within the core of our heart is a direct connection to the Source of Love and Light. It is the center for receiving the blessings of the Divine Source. The deepest peace, love and joy available to us in earthly existence is the spark of love and light within the core of our heart. The more we allow our spiritual heart to open, the more we can feel and share peace, love and joy. This has a profound healing affect on every level of our being as well as on our families and communities.
What are the benefits of attending Open Heart Workshops?
The Open Heart Workshops will guide you to connect with your spiritual heart so you may:
• Reduce stress and be more relaxed
• Enjoy more peace, calmness and joy
• Strengthen your heart and quiet your mind
• Release negativities from your heart and whole being
• Reduce emotional turmoil
• Be healthier
• Feel the love and light radiate from your heart
• Gain higher understanding and insight
• Pray from your heart
Experience for yourself the universal truth, natural joy, lasting peace, and true beauty of opening your spiritual heart. Join us at the Open Heart Workshops!
Open Heart Workshop Level 1: Saturday, February 8th (9am – 6pm)
This all day workshop is the first in a series of workshops that guide you to feel more deeply through your spiritual heart. It is a practical and experiential workshop that will help you quiet your mind so you can feel the wonderful feelings of peace, joy, and calmness within your heart. Although our brain is essential in performing daily tasks, without being able to listen to our heart and follow our heart, we can never really be happy. At the end of the workshop, you will be able to feel and enjoy your heart more.
What will happen at the workshop?
At this workshop, you will use your heart in a variety of ways so that you may experience your heart more directly and more deeply. You will:
• Learn about your spiritual heart and the difference between heart/feeling and brain/mind
• Participate in exercises that strengthen your heart and reduce domination of your brain
• Receive a special attunement or blessing that removes blockages from your heart
• Be guided in the Open Heart Meditation to release negativities in your heart
• Be helped to realize the existence of Divine Source blessings within your heart
• Be introduced to using your heart in your spiritual and daily life
• Have an opportunity to ask questions and share your experience
• Receive a manual and certificate of attendance
Cost of workshop is $100 (Senior 62+: $75; full-time student: $70)
How do I register?
To register for the workshop, RSVP “yes” and complete the Registration Form that is listed under “Files” in the “More” folder at the top of the Meetup page. Your registration is not complete until you send the completed Registration Form along with a $50 deposit to Gloria Brennan, 7773 Fancy Tract Road, Ellicottville, NY 14731. The balance of $50 will be due the day of the workshop.
What else do I need to know?
Space is limited for this workshop….so register early. We will meet at a private residence. Park on the street and enter the house through the side door near the garage. This is a slipper free (shoe free) home, so please remove your shoes and bring proper footwear. There will be several breaks and an hour for lunch. You may bring a packed lunch or visit one of the restaurants nearby. Coffee, tea, water and snacks will be provided. If you have any questions, email or call Gloria at (home[masked] (cell[masked]-2152.