Can you spend hours in a book store? Is being in a book store almost as enticing as a shoe store? Could you spend all of your hard-earned money on books? Do you own more books than shoes?
If your answer is yes to any of those questions, then join us! We meet once a month to discuss a previously chosen book. We lean towards literary fiction and, to keep it interesting, we'll throw in a classic or two.
Check us out!
1. Pay membership dues $10.00. The annual membership will be payable every year during the month you join our book club.
2. We would love to recognize you when you attend your first event. Please post a current picture of yourself. Membership in the group is contingent upon having a current profile picture of yourself. This is a security measure since members host meetings in their homes.
3. All new members must attend a book discussion within their 90 day trial period of joining the group. If you can't attend an event within this time frame please contact the organizer so that you aren't automatically removed from the group. Thank you in advance for your understanding, but this is a security measure since we need to confirm that the person registered really exists.
4. If a member has not attended a book discussion in 6 months their membership will be terminated. Those members who wish to continue their membership can rejoin but must attend a meeting within 3 months of rejoining the club. If the member chooses not to rejoin the group, membership dues will not be refunded.
5. Members who RSVP to events and have 3 no shows will be removed from the group. Membership dues will not be refunded.
6. Members who consistently RSVP to events & then change their RSVP less than 48 hours prior to events that have a wait list will be removed from the group. Membership dues will not be refunded.
7. Members who RSVP and no show to an event that has a wait list will be removed from the club. Membership dues will not be refunded.
20,560 MAHG Supporters
395 Healthy Cooks
1,904 Fellow NoVA Fitness Buffs
685 ANYTHING VEGAN