- 11:30 - Pizza and soda
- 11:40 - Intro
- 11:45 - Session
- 12:45 - Sponsor Chat
How to Drive Sustainable SharePoint Adoption
In most organizations today, SharePoint is nothing more than a glorified file share and while training is a critical component that can drive better adoption, it is not enough.
To make the most our of your SharePoint investment, it is critical that your users take advantage of SharePoint’s full capability to address their day-to-day business needs. The key to drive excitement, organizational buy-in and adoption is being able to provide relevant, business-contextual application that drives consistent, sustainable usage.
Join Dux Raymond Sy in this interactive session as he shares practical techniques on how you can drive sustainable SharePoint adoption in your organization. In this session, you will learn how to:
- Excite and inspire users with how SharePoint can support their daily business activities
- Align business needs and SharePoint capabilities to deliver relevant business solutions
- Identify training needs and delivery mechanisms
- Implement gamification techniques as a learning strategy to motivate and encourage SharePoint usage
- Groom champions from the business that can help promote the business benefits of SharePoint
- Establish an effective SharePoint support structure for on-demand learning, peer to peer knowledge sharing and higher level technical assistance
- Create a 12-month phased adoption program that facilitates change, empowers users and enables knowledge sharing within the organization
With over 15 years of experience in Information Technology and Project Management, Dux has earned a reputation as among the leading experts in leveraging technology to enhance project management. A certified Project Management Professional (PMP), he is currently a managing partner of Innovative-e, Inc., a Microsoft Gold Partner for Portals and Collaboration, Silver Partner for Project and Portfolio Management, focused on leading, inspiring and being the catalyst of organizational transformation that enables clients to achieve tangible business result.
As a thought leader in maximizing project team collaboration, he is the author of various white papers, articles and the book "SharePoint for Project Management" published by O'Reilly Media. He is focused on empowering organizations on how to leverage the business benefits of SharePoint technologies. He has successfully managed the implementation of various SharePoint-based solutions for commercial, educational and government institutions.
A sought after speaker, Dux is a SharePoint MVP and has presented in various Microsoft and Project Management Institute (PMI) events worldwide.