Returned Expat and Cultural Exchange Club Message Board › Reservations for 7 at Erb Thai

Reservations for 7 at Erb Thai

Rachel
user 11972863
Grand Rapids, MI
Hey All,

I'm excited to see you all tomorrow. I just wanted to let you all know what is going on with reservations. I'm not sure if it is because of Valentine's day or the size of the restaurant, but I need to have half of the people at Erb Thai's restaurant a half hour early so this is what I did, I made our reservation for 7:30, but if y'all could try to show up at 7 that would be great :) Sorry if this is confusing... I'm a bit confused myself about it, but so long as we have 4 people there by 7pm everything should be fine :) I'll probably get there at 6:50 so feel free to come a little early, and if you'll be late please let me know.

If you have any questions please let me know. My number is 616.826.4447. Also, If you have any suggestions for future meetup activities let me know. My reservoir is running dry.

Have a good one, and see you tomorrow!

Rachel