Hello Gardeners and Makers!
Well, the permission to use the parking spaces is not yet completely set, but Clayton says it's looking good and we can start the next steps for the plan.
I think a preliminary agenda for the meeting should be:
- take measurements
- decide what's gonna go in the space
- start a list of needed materials/tools/things to learn
- start figuring out funding, i.e., grants, donations, other options?
- talk about the time commitment to get this project going and keep it up and running
- outreach to the community/schools?
- assign tasks, i.e., applying for grants, seeking donations, ordering materials, getting the word out, etc.
- goals and ideas for the future?
What do you all think?
As always, let me know if there's a conflict for this date and time and we'll change it!
And for anyone just looking for open access, let me know if you would like me to set up some tables and chairs for you to work on your projects. You are of course always welcome to join in our garden discussions too!
Looking forward to seeing you all!