Rochester Sci-Fi / Roleplay Geek Meetup Group Message Board › Any interest in a Savage Worlds: Fallout/Hell On Earth Reloaded game?

Any interest in a Savage Worlds: Fallout/Hell On Earth Reloaded game?

Frank S.
user 36268472
Rochester, NY
Post #: 61
For the past several weeks I have been working on a mash-up campaign mixing the post-apocalyptic Fallout series videogame with the Savage Worlds: Hell On Earth Reloaded campaign book. Though I was doing this for one of my weekend gaming groups, I was wondering if there are others out there interested in forming a group (one shot with pregens or full campaign) to try it out. For character races, there are humans, ghouls, and super-mutants (the latter two from Fallout). For a campaign, the choices would be:

1) Vault Dwellers -- humans only, group living in underground facility since birth entering the brave new world for the first time like in Fallout III;
2) Operation Damocles Sleepers -- elite troopers and scientists (human only) awakening from suspended animation in secret underground vault to explore the outside world and rebuild it;
3) Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland Survivors -- All races allowed with player-characters free to set their own goals and agenda.

A one-shot could be along the lines of any of these options as well. What I need to know are the level of interest in either one-shot or campaign; which option appeals to those interested (Vault, Damocles, or Wasteland Survivors); and the usual choice of where to meet (my house being my preferred location, but willing to consider other locales), when to meet (my preference being either Friday night or Saturday afternoon), and date (which I am still thinking about). Note: Character starting equipment will be strongly affected by campaign option...one shot starting gear will be pre-generated like the characters.