Voting has closed and it looks like RaspberryPI show and tell has been voted in for our April meetup. I would like as many presenters as possible for this meetup so if you have a project large or small with any type of microcontroller please let me know.
If you have something to present please send me a note with the following.
1. Topic name for agenda
2. Time slot requested (5, 10, 30 minutes)
3. Any equipment you will need (power, vga, hdmi)
If you're not sure what to talk about here are some ideas.
1. What does your project do?
2. Why did you feel in need to invest time in doing the project?
3. Things you assumed at the start but found out were wrong during the project?
4. What you plan on working on next?
Thanks for your support and I look forward to hearing about some cool projects.
No sponsor yet for April. Please let me know if you know of any possible sponsors.