The Royal Oak Couples Meetup Group Message Board › Leadership for Royal Oak Couples

Leadership for Royal Oak Couples

A former member
Hi Meetup Friends,
It has been an awesome eight months of leading this group and doing some really fun events, getting to know great people in the area. It's hard to believe we didn't know anyone in the area just this Fall.
As some of you know, Ali and I are getting married later this month. As we have become busier we've realized that we can't do everything. Planning events for this group as well as attending each event has become too much for us. We're going to step down as planners.
I have paid for the group through October 2013, so this meetup is not going anywhere. In fact, Caleb and Miranda and Jaime and Mike have added some cool events to the calendar. Thank you so much guys!
If you've been wanting to get involved with this group, now is a really great time. We need more events and we're going to need a new official leader.  Even if you haven't attended events but feel like this is something you want to get involved with - don't hesitate to let me know.
Take care, have a great week and keep on Meetin' up!