Treasure Island Runventure w/post run Mimosa's!
- Be active, have fun, be social, and experience some of San Francisco’s most beautiful views while runsploring Treasure Island.
- The run is an easy ~4 mile jog that circles the island. We will run at a comfortable pace and stop when we come across the amazing views, landmarks, or other things that sparks our interest. The ultimate goal is to have fun while staying in shape.
- If you want to see more details about the run check out the following link:
- It can get windy on the island to make sure to layer up.
Post Run Festivities:
- As always, It is encouraged to stay and socialize after the run and enjoy Mimosa’s while soaking in the amazing SF skyline.
- Also, feel free to bring a sack lunch, snacks, or purchasing a sandwich at the Treasure Island Guard Station Deli and join us for a picnic afterwards.
- If you ride the bus and need to store something during the run/picnic (e.g. sack lunch, jacket, etc...) you are welcome to store it in my car.
- Using public transit is advisable but street parking is available
- Public Transit Bus:
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestion please let me know. Also, message me if you need a ride from the city to the Treasure Island and back.
- MUNI 108 Bus towards Treasure Island Exit Bus Stop: Beale St. & Howard St. Schedule: Runs every 20min
See you there!