addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Antonio Game Engineers Message Board Merge VR › Merge Unity Developer Job Requisition

Merge Unity Developer Job Requisition

Jason
user 11475666
Group Organizer
Schertz, TX
Hello all,
I sent out a mail some time ago about one of our former members, Franklin, who has been running successfully with his company 'Spinfall', http://www.spinfall.c...­ which develops mobile and web games for children (though a couple of those games are fun for any age).

Anyways, he is starting a new business called Merge.  This time he's not just making software, he's actually creating virtual reality hardware, and he's got the investments to do it.  He has asked me to pass this job requisition on in hopes that at least one of our members will be both qualified and interested.  He isn't looking for a hardware developer here.  The requisition is for a skilled Unity developer.

I encourage any qualified persons to apply, or reach out to me or Franklin if you have any further questions.  I will also upload the .pdf to the 'files' section of the site.

UNITY DEVELOPER JOB REQUIREMENT
Requirements:
● Master level Unity development skills (A minimum of 2-3
years experience is preferred).
● Mobile game development experience.
● Must have shipped at least 1 game.
● Have passion for Virtual & Augmented Reality and you’ve used the Vuforia and/or Metaio frameworks.
● Experience with iOS and Android development.
● C#, ObjC, Java, C/C++
● Experience with developing SDKs.
● Experience implementing native code into Unity as a plugin or otherwise.
● Solid understanding of working with 3D space and assets.
● Solid understanding of object oriented programing.
● Experience with cross-platform development.
● Experience in all aspects of the game development life cycle.
● An impeccable attention to detail.

Other important Details:
● Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed
commitments/objectives and take on more responsibility.
● A natural ability to have fun with whatever you do.
● Proactive, energetic, passionate.
● Objective based approach to achieving goals and tasks.
● Innovative and entrepreneurial extremely adaptable, especially where technology is concerned.
● Flexible and able to adjust priorities as situations demand.
● Ability to foresee and communicate issues during development.
● Maintain an active awareness of current trends in mobile and digital experiences, and drive yourself and the team to push beyond them.
● Highly positive personality great team player.

Benefits:
● Competitive compensation.
● The opportunity to be on the ground floor of something great, where you’ll have an active role in creating a product that will reach millions of people.

About Merge:
Merge is an early-stage startup that’s creating an innovative new product, enabling virtual and augmented reality technology to easily and seamlessly find it’s way into homes around the world.
To apply, send an email with resume and link to online portfolio/code/art samples/games to
jobs@mergeplay.com. Please specify job title in the subject line.