addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco Bay Area C++ Message Board › Keeping this group going....!

Keeping this group going....!

Joseph W.
user 14426047
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
So, I'd love to see this group continue, but I don't know if others would want the same thing I am looking for out of it:

I was attracted to idea of the 'Co-Hack' primarily because it would force me to set aside time to focus on my C++ projects. Other things always get in the way - work, TV, XBox, happy hours, even Python, god forbid.

So the 'Co-Hack' would have been a great opportunity to set aside time just for C++, preferably in the company of other C++ers, even though we might each we working on different things, tucked away in the corner of a Soma coffee house or somewhere similiar. Novices would be welcome to join and be able to ask questions, perhaps run through some online tutorials or self-study books, knowing they could ask questions if they got stuck. I wasn't too interested in the formal talks or demos, though of course others might want to pursue those.

What does everyone think? I'd at least like to see if we can get the Co-Hack idea going (did one ever occur?)

Joseph W.