addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

FundaVision: Smart Money Funding

PLEASE RSVP ON EVENTBRITE

[ http://www.eventbrite.com/e/smart-money-funding-tickets-11292643601?aff=erelexporg ]


Currently 4% of all companies who are funded use Venture Capital,  Angels, or Crowd funding.  Learn how the other 96% get their funds.

Extremely few startups are funded by Venture Capital or Angels helping only  3-4% of all companies. Learn the efficient ways to get funding that successful companies use repeatedly to start businesses and provide money in the growth stages when cash flow gets tight.

We will discuss the truth behind funding and what are your best options today.  Do you know how to protect your funding so your investors are guaranteed? Become informed on the methods and learn how businesses can create cash from noncash sales.


Agenda:  

6:30-7:00 - Networking and hors d'ouevres

7:00-8:30 - Guest Speakers

8:30-9:00 - Questions and Answers

Located at: Sandbox Suites. 

SBS is the Bay Area’s premier coworking provider with its three locations, in San Francisco, Berkeley and Silicon Valley.  Sandbox allows independent professionals to have a full-service shared office and meeting space no matter where they happen to be with the added benefit of a supportive community of other independents. Sandbox offers affordable levels of memberships that include month-to-month virtual, part-time, full-time, private desk and private office memberships as well as daily drop-ins. You can enjoy a free day trial or fill out the membership application today."

Join or login to comment.

9 went

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy