The Famo.us engineering team will provide training throughout the day. In addition, engineers who have already completed the Famo.us private beta program will be on hand to answer questions and offer advice.
Everyone who registers for the hackathon will be bumped to the front of the access queue so you will have time to go through Famo.us University, study the demos, and explore the docs in advance of the event.
To attend you will need to register here: To register (click "register for class")
On May 21, join 200 other developers to learn Famo.us and bring your ideas to life at the first official Famo.us Hackathon. The best apps, widgets, and animations will be featured and given credit on the Famo.us blog and video channels.
Eligibility: Individuals and teams welcome.
• Technical difficulty (How much did the app, widget, or animation push the boundaries of web UI?)
• Design quality (Does the design provide a Famo.us-quality user experience?)
• Presentation (How well did the team present the final result?)
• Inspiration (Do you want to see this project finished and release so others can use it?)
The Famo.us engineering team will provide training on targeted topics via mini classes throughout the day. In addition, engineers who have already completed the Famo.us private beta program will be on hand to answer questions and offer advice.
Course Level: Intermediate
• Familiarity with web tools such as HTML, CSS, basic web inspector tools and debugging are required.
• Famo.us is an open source framework, so it will be helpful for students to have attempted basic walkthroughs and tutorials available at http://famo.us as well.
Build a native-quality app, widget, or animation in Famo.us in less than a day.