Silly Nerdy Geeks Message Board › Anime viewing

Anime viewing

Robert
user 77479932
Wichita, KS
Post #: 1
This group is growing in number. We have a wider range of ages now. Some, like me, have their own house and car. While others would need rides to places. So it will be hard to schedule events that all can attend. The current rate of about 4-5 people attending an event seems ok.

I can host anime viewing parties at my house. I have a 61 inch hd tv in a side room that I can fit 6 people in. If a group is larger than that, I can fit about 9 people in living room. I have a very large amount of anime to watch. Also others could bring their anime if they have titles that I do not.

The times that would be open for me would be Tuesday-Saturday in the evenings. So if any would be up for that, please respond with the times you could make it.

edit--------
Ah it would be good to add a location. I am about 7 minutes southwest of town east. Almost right next to southeast highschool.

I was thinking this could be maybe a once every 2 week or more event. The times are pretty open to me. I just wanted to know what times were open.