addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT IN NEW YORK Message Board › Tonight's Classical Vocal Recital

Tonight's Classical Vocal Recital

Anna B.
BellaMusica
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hello, classical music lovers!

To all who are attending, and those who might decide at the last minute:

I will be picking up my ticket at the box office between 5:00-5:10. If you're there at the same time, we can meet and go into the Hall together. Otherwise, as I mentioned, I'll be sitting in the orchestra, Seat H-107, so come and say "hello". I'm the (short) redhead you see in my photo.

I'm delighted to have you join me at this beautiful concert! Perhaps we can go out for coffee, afterward, if we're not hit by a blizzard!

REMEMBER: THE CONCERT BEGINS AT 5:30, AND WILL BEGIN ON TIME, SO GET THERE A FEW MINUTES EARLY TO FIND YOUR SEAT. If you're not there when the concert begins, you may have to wait to be seated.

I have a feeling there will not be an intermission as another concert will begin at 7:30. I would imagine the concert will end no later than 7:00 p.m. So, if you miss meeting me before the concert, I will wait for you for a few minutes, just outside the Hall, afterward, and hope we meet!

See you tonight, 
Anna