addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

STL Young Transplants Message Board › I need a roommate

I need a roommate

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

My schedule hasn't allowed me to be very active on meetup recently, but when I first moved to STL over two years ago it was a great resource for me to get out of the house, meet new people, and familiarize myself with the city.

I need to find a new place to live this Summer (flexible but preferably around May) because my current roommate/landlord's gf will be moving into our house. Although I can afford to rent a 1br place on my own... I realize that I could probably save several hundred a month by having a roommate. The only problem is that all of my friends here are currently settled with their arrangements, so I'm just putting this out to see if anyone else might be in a similar situation.

I'm looking for someone close to my demographic (Male, young professional or grad student, 20's to early 30's age range) and I don't mind if you're brand new to the city or have been here for a little while, or if you are a transplant or not as long as there's a good fit. If you are brand new to the city there's the added benefit of living with someone who can relate as I remember what it was like being brand new here and I would be glad to show you around. There are several different neighborhoods that I am open to (including but definitely not limited to CWE and downtown) so if you might be interested send me a msg and I will be happy to tell you more about myself and possibly explore some options. I will update this post once I have something lined up.

Thanks,

Ian