The SWFL Activities Group for Singles & Couples Message Board › Tonight - Very important!

Tonight - Very important!

Debbie
user 8245163
Fort Myers, FL
Hello everyone,

Remember we will be back at Lakes Park tonight.

Hope you have been having a great week.  I had some tests run on my hand and have not been on the computer much, and I was out of town so I promise I will get to your photos very soon.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.  Now...for the newbies, please come on out and you will be sent "on assignment"  I will catch up with you after I do a brief tutorial with the group that has been attending for the past few weeks, however if you would like to join them feel free........but, you will need to bring your laptop/netbook if you have one (if not I will pair you with someone who does so no worries.), and I will be going over some basic editing and teach you how to download and upload your photos and will explain the difference.

Bring your camera, with a fully charged battery and if you have a laptop/netbook make sure you bring it with the battery charged as there are only a couple of outlets at the park.  We may have some limited wifi and I will have my phone to run up to 5 computers from it if needed.

Remember this is the Beyond the basics and tonight's cost is $10 per person.  I have really enjoyed the classes and I get excited when I see the results of what you've learned.  I can't wait to view the black & white photos and start commenting again.  See you all tonight.

I am also available for private one on one lessons so if you are interested let me know and we will set something up.

Deb