Debbie
user 8245163
Fort Myers, FL
Hello Everyone,

I hope you are looking forward to tonight as much as I am.  Remember this is rain or shine (if it rains we go to a pavilion and learn about our camera’s classrooms style).

Here are a few suggestions to make our class successful.  First of all bring your camera and make sure you have a fresh battery(s) in it, bring extra if you have them.  I will have handouts for you so I suggest you take them home and go over the terms, you will hear them often (“photospeak”).  Make sure you wear comfortable shoes and clothing and bring insect spray if you think you may need it.

We will meet in the parking area in near the community garden.  We will begin with a brief introduction and going over some basics on your camera, then we will begin our walk.  Please come with an open mind and no fear of trying some new things.  I will be asking you often to “think outside the box”; it’s what separates good photographers from great photographers.  You will not only learn about your camera, you will also learn how to take photos that you will want hanging on your walls (and your friends will want them too)!  I have a couple of students who have had this happen.  Make sure if you are unsure of something that you ask and I will walk you through.  Remember this class is to teach you how to use YOUR camera… see you tonight.

Deb