|Sent on:||Friday, July 13, 2012 11:03 PM|
Please read the following *IMPORTANT* information below about our Concert in the Park this Sunday, 7/15
I'm excited to see so many of you already RSVP'd for our first Summer Concert event at Polliwog Park in Manhattan Beach. This concert is going to be fantastic!
The count is at 49 Synergites and growing.
If you're not signed up yet, do it now!
I plan on being at the park before noon.
I'm requesting some Synergy Volunteers to get there early to help me secure our space as well as keep me company. Comment on the page if you're available to get there around noon.
Our group will be located on the right side of the stage, when facing the stage, up above the Amphitheater area and walkway. Look for the Meetup signs.
I also want to take this time to remind you of a few important items!
1. ARRIVE EARLY! I can't stress this enough. Space is limited, both in seating and parking. Rules bar us from saving space if someone needs it.
2. Bring a chair, sunscreen, hat, umbrella, light sweater for later in the day and something to eat & drink. Sharing is Caring, so bring something to share if you can.
3. Alcohol is allowed in the park on Concert days. Let me repeat that... ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED IN THE PARK ON CONCERT DAYS!!!!! Most bring wine and beer but there are no limits on what you can bring.
4. Plan on having a perfect day with a good group of people.
5. No pets, skateboards or bicycles allowed in the park area.
See you there
Virginia, Joy and George
Your Synergy Organizers