addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN) Message Board › I have taken over another MeetUp group for jamming!

I have taken over another MeetUp group for jamming!

Anyse J.
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 50
Hello, everyone!

I just took over the group called "Easy Jammers" here in Sacramento for the creator of the group as she is now too ill to run it and I joined just before she had a horrible trip and fall while working as a substitute teacher on a school playground while supervising students during break. It was, excuse the pun, a bad break! So, I am now organizing it and I would like to invite members of Sacramento FAN to participate in this group as well. Read about it at the site and what it is about and, if you like it, please, at least, give it a try. There are only about 4 members! However, I believe that I can get it up to a good size in a short while. Please help me in this venture. It will be organized on the principal of the "circle hoot" with each person allowed to contribute to the group, either by playing a tune (asking others to join in, of course) as well as being able to ask if someone knows how to play various tunes. It will be a learning/teaching opportunity for each member, no matter what skill level they have so far achieved with their chosen instrument(s) (guitar, fiddle, banjo, bhodran, drums, voice and so on).

Thank you so much.