Sacramento Animal Rights Meetup Group Message Board › Please, how can I "seize" homeless's pets tied to shopping carts?!

Please, how can I "seize" homeless's pets tied to shopping carts?!

Michelle Kunert
user 9243253
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 49
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Please I am seeing more often now mentally ill homeless whom refuse to get help and to go where they can get shelter, where they tie their pets to their shopping carts full of junk. Today I just saw a couple of dogs tied to a shopping cart in a lot near the El Camino Assistance League, and their owner wasn't present. I felt bad that I didn't have any dog food, but whenever I see that again I am just going to have to "rescue" such dogs (and even cats) and then have to go the county shelter or SSPCA, because I don't have facilities to keep them in my apartment.(My parents might not be able to hold them either) If I rescue any animals in such an abusive situation can any of you please be willing to shelter them? I also asked at the Assistance League too if they could help change laws regarding the severely mental ill homeless.