I created this group so everyone can have the opportunity to dance salsa!
I am scheduling fun parties at latin night clubs, salsa lessons and other activities at selected places. Keep checking out our calendar for upcoming fun events.
Let's make new friends that share the same passion for salsa dancing
Always quality, fun events, carefully selected for your enjoyment.
Our group is about helping each other to improve their dancing skills. So everyone can enjoy this hot dance called salsa!
Please participate in our polls, wear your membership button as much as possible, take pictures and post them on our pages, write your comments at the bottom of our photos,send emails and greetings to other members of our group, attend events or let us know when you won't be able to be there and please tell us what you expect to see here.
Whether you are a beginner or a salsa dancing pro, this is the right group for you! _______________ MEMBERS RULES _______________
(1) Members are responsible for RSVPing to Meetups posted on the site. Be corteous and let the organizers know how many guests you are bring at the moment of RSVPing.
(2) You must attend one Meetup per month (unless none are scheduled) or provide up-to-date RSVP information as to why you were unable to attend.
(3) Be respectful towards fellow members on the site and at the Meetups.
(4) Stay active on the site. That means RSVPing for Meetups, posting to the Message Board and/or weighing in on the latest Poll.
4) Complete and keep your member's profile up-to-date. To stay in the group you must have paid your yearly membership before you can attend one of our events.
5)Be courteous, the picture posted on your profile should show your face! If you want to include diferent types of pictures on your profile, it's ok but please also include pictures of yourself.
Please keep a positive mind, I do my best to post fun events for your enjoyment. I only want friendly, positive people in our group. Please try to focus on the good things that our group has to offer and if you feel that somethig needs to get corrected, just let the organizers know.
“ This group of Salsa dance enthusiasts are friendly and eager to learn and share current moves both basic and intermediate. Lots of interaction and patience. Don't be intimidated. Everyones friendly and helpful. Were all there to improve our latin dance skills. Join us. ”