San Antonio Stitch N Bitch Message Board › Quilt N Bitch

Quilt N Bitch

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi everyone. Carrie thought there might be enough interest (and I, of course, have kept bugging her-LOL) within our group that she has most generously let me add a sister meetup to SNB for quilting! I honestly hope we do have the interest and I would suggest, that though interested persons need not have to be a current member of SNB (a friend or relative of yours for example), they MUST join our Mother Group in order to participate in any meetups related to quilting........... Political correctness, manners and rules, you know!

We can meet at my house (I have one extra sewing machine) and also cutting, ironing and sewing stations set up..........., I mean I will be straight and to the point here, since my husband took a powder, knitting and quilting seem to be the main decorating focus of pretty much every room in my house. But I don't have a large house, the square footage is pretty limited, so we will have to keep our attendance at each meeting to no more that 6 or seven individuals. If we have more than that interested, I think we can be creative accomodating, but pretty much the first 7 to RSVP gets the ticket. That also means that if you or your friend/relative do RSVP that you are coming, it will no longer just be a coutesy that you amend your RSVP if you decide/can't attend-----it will be a requirement, because that way the next one up on the list can jump in to your now, vacated space.

So, please - spread the word and give it a try! And if anyone wants to quilt, but doesn't know how, I will be more than happy to help you gett started!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have also opened a poll - I need to find out what day and time would be best - whether we can do this on a weeknight, or during the day!

Hope to hear from you soon! You can call, e-mail me or just talk to me at Carrie's!

Have a great one!
Karlee a/k/a Journi