addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Arduino Enthusiasts Message Board › Contest: Arduino Challenge on Instructables

Contest: Arduino Challenge on Instructables

Brian H.
bjhanifin
Santee, CA
Post #: 202
I saw this today and thought some of you might be interested. I hope I can think of a good entry, my DSLR crapped out on me and I could really use a new one. :-)

We haven't been able to get enough of the Arduino and many others haven't either. It's helped with so many different projects that it deserves its own contest and so we're having the Arduino Challenge, brought to you by RadioShack!

The only rule for entry is that your Instructable must involve an Arduino. Bonus points for including any code you use. What you use the Arduino for is completely up to you!

So get to it and show us something awesome. We have lots of prizes to give away for fantastic entries including a Canon Rebel DSLR and lots and lots of Arduinos and shields from RadioShack.com. We can't wait to see what you'll make!

Multiple entries are accepted, but each entrant can only win one prize. Contest is open to entries from US, Canada [excluding Quebec], UK and Australia. Contest closes for entries at 11:59pm PT, April 30, 2012.

Source: www.instructables.com/contest/arduino2012/­