addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Feminist Book Group Message Board › Meet Me Under The Eiffel Tower

Meet Me Under The Eiffel Tower

A former member
Post #: 18
I would love to have my newly published book read and reviewed by SD Feminist Book Group. I am one of the original Feminists from the 60s, marched for the ERA and have my own, unique perspective on life.
My book could be found on www.createspace.com/3786118 (for synopsis and fastest delivery) and Kindle and Amazon etc. Some of the subjects handled are: mid-life sexuality, multi-demonsionality, the spiritual connection to pleasure, reclaiming your balance all sandwiched in between some funny, sensitive and provocative scenarios in Paris. Here is more information.

Tasha Donahue is pleased to announce the publication of her book, “Meet Me Under the Eiffel Tower”. “Meet Me Under The Eiffel Tower” is her frank, revealing, and outrageously entertaining memoir about rediscovering herself in the mad cap, anything-goes environment of Paris.

Her marriage was long over, her love life vapid, her grown children endlessly exasperating. Together, with a fallen economy, it was enough to make Mother Teresa depressed. But she was no Mother Teresa. Her frank encounters regarding sex, the craziness of dating at mid-life and the bold honesty with which she approaches her life will captivate the reader. The author resolves to start anew. By the time her adventures were over in Paris, she had recaptured her femininity and found the joie d’vivre she had been missing.

Tasha fills her account with insight and hilarious humor. Behind it all is a poignant message for all women who are confronting emptiness in their lives. With courage and determination it is possible to restore the vitality and pizzazz that seem missing. Why merely survive when you can do more? Meet Me Under the Eiffel Tower is one woman account of how she actually did it.

This would be fun to read, discuss over French Wine and Crepes. Let me know how you feel about this.