4570 Alvarado Canyon Road Suite H, San Diego, CA
Step up your skills to learn how to take beautiful pictures at night, indoor and out. Learn settings, limitations, and techniques to truly improve your night photography!
If you have ever taken blurry photos at night or indoors and hate how it ruins your photos then you need to take this class. This class is going to be a little more advanced, but is perfect for any of you looking to take better photographs at night or in low light situations. This includes outdoor and indoor night photography. I will teach you what settings to use in different lighting situations and then you will have the opportunity to apply what you learned during the hands on portion of the class. The first part will be an introduction and will cover the key points of night photography. The rest of the time will be hands on and learn as you go activities. In this class you can expect to learn:
1. The different types and scenarios of night & low light photography (indoor, club scene, outdoor, nightscapes, and flash photography)
2. What settings to use in your camera to make sure you don’t miss the shot and to reduce your chances of blurry or too dark images or the dreadful grainy images.
3. The quickest way to apply those settings.
4. What your camera’s limitations are so you can stay within them and still get the shot you want.
5. When and when not to use your flash and how to control your flash output. Please bring the following to the class:
- Your camera fully charged with spare memory cards
- A tripod
- External flash (if you have one - not required)
- Pen and paper to take notes
I highly encourage those of you who have had bad experiences with their cameras at night or those who are looking for the best way to take photos at night to attend this class. It only costs $69 and you will walk away with so much knowledge that it will be hard for you not to take great photos at night or in low light. I look forward to this class and the experiences it will bring to all of those who attend.
*This class starts at 5:30pm and will last until 8:30pm if not later. I encourage you to stay after to get different lighting scenarios as the sky gets darker and darker.
*** Watch this video to find the studio http://youtu.be/BJU3KDKz-O8
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.