Unlock YOUR Possibilities of meeting someone new this SPRING! Find your match, expand your social circle then dance the night away at this cool Lounge.
Lock and Key Events are the interactive and NON-INTIMIDATING way to meet other Singles, find your match, make new friends....or just to have a great time. 70% of Singles attending our events come SOLO! So, you will not feel alone and be in good company.
Suggested Age range: 22-45s (if you are a little older...no biggie!!)
Check-in: 7:00 PM, Unlocking starts at 7:30 PM, Prize drawing 9:15 PM.
Done at 9:30 PM then stay and dance to till closing!
DRESS CODE: Attractive/Trendy... Really Nice jeans OK (but button up shirts & NO sports attire for the guys!!). Ladies, you know what to do :-)
* $5 glass Champagne/Wine, $7 Lock and Key Martini, $7-$12 Premium/Super 7:00-9:30 PM
* No Club Cover all night, DJ after Lock and Key party
* 2 EXTRA drawing tix for Prepaid guests
* Locks & Keys with gender balance, we provide all event materials for you to use
MEETUP Lock & Key member TICKETS:
Reg. $25 but you can get the ticket for $18 to Prepay! Here's how: 1) RSVP here then PREPAY directly at www.lockandkeyevents.com/SD with the code MEETUPSD
You can also pay at the door for $22 (Reg. $27) but you'll need to RSVP here to be on our guestlist. Otherwise it's $30 at the door!!!
HOW IT WORKS:
Every woman gets a padlock and every man gets a key, which will be your conversation starter when meeting someone new. Find your match and for each unlock you'll get a raffle tix for the prize drawing at the end of the party and another lock or key so you can get back into the fray.. and meet event more people. It's an alternative to the club scene and traditional socials!!
PRIZES typically as:
* Two Gift Certificates from Red Circle
* One 8 x 10 Photo to Watercolor paper custom print from Creative Printing Concepts
* A gift basket depending on our prize sponsors
* 2 tickets into future Lock And Key Events
* Gift Cards to Starbucks, Movie tickets, etc.
* 2 tickets to Pre-Dating
* And more!
Red Circle is located across the Horton Plaza -- Convention Center parking is about $10 all day. We suggest car pool to share parking cost.
More Parking info: Visit San Diego Parking, Downtown San Diego
All online RSVPs will close 2 PM on Sat, the day of the event.
P.S. We have multiple group rosters so don't be discouraged if you see only a few people RSVP here. Come out and join us!
See you at the party,
Team Lead Lockandkeyevents - SD