Apr 11, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Speaker William Brown of Microsoft
This will be an interactive overview of the latest Business Intelligence features and changes with the latest Office and SharePoint releases. You will learn what’s new in SharePoint 2013 and SQL Server 2012, and we’ll take data from Excel to SharePoint to developer tools showing all aspects of Business Intelligence.
This will be all demonstration and interactive Q&A. No slides tonight!
- A walk through of an end user creating a BI application, and deploying the application to SharePoint
- A new workflow where BI can be end-user focused but enhanced by IT
- PowerPivot, Power View and Inquire add-ins built into Excel 2013
- Improved SharePoint features
- How you can deploy MS BI without SharePoint
William Brown is a BI architect at Microsoft and has spent his career working in the Business Intelligence space across numerous products. He has worked in IT delivering reporting and analytics, and as a consultant for dozens of companies across the country including Oracle, Microsoft, Wells Fargo, and ISV’s adding BI to their products.