addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Catie B.
user 13052676
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Hey all,

I am picking up all of the tickets from Dan this Friday.

You have two options for getting your tickets from me.  Either come to Town Tavern this Sunday (the 24th) for the gamewatch party when we play the A's (4:00).  Or, come to the pre-game "tailgate" for Giants fans at The Ugly Mug on July 3rd (details to follow).

If you absolutely cannot make it to either of these events, either have a friend pick up your tickets from me or we can arrange to meet somewhere in NW.  However, I really would like to avoid running all over town to meet up with dozens of different people, so please do your best to pick up your tickets from me at one of the venues mentioned above.

Also, fyi, when you pick up your tickets, I will have you sign for them.  If you are picking up for a friend, you will need to write and sign your name.  I am okay with not asking for IDs--we are Californians, after all... way too laid back for that.  But, if there is a strong preference for me to ID, I am open to it.  Let me know.

We sold a ton of tickets in our section, btw.  No doubt our formidable sea of black and orange will be getting some camera time.  Can't wait to hear what Kruk and Kuip have to say about the DC MiSFits.

Cheers,

Catie