San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › ADD COMMENTS to Op Ed piece at the daily49er.org

ADD COMMENTS to Op Ed piece at the daily49er.org

Laura
user 3294782
San Diego, CA
Post #: 434
Fellow 9/11 Truth activist Matt Edmund has written and Op Ed piece at the daily49er.org, a publication of Cal State Long Beach.

Perhaps you would like to chime in, show him some support?

New 9-11 investigation needed to prove science doesn't lie
Matt Edmund

http://www.daily49er....­
A former member
Post #: 4
This is a great article Laura. Long Beach State is a good school I know some people that went there and I use to live close to CSULB. That school his HUGE, so it's great that they are getting some Good 911 Truth talk in the University's paper.

I read the postings from this same 49er daily re: the quote from Bill Smith. That was interesting reading some of the thoughts people have who can't accept that, gee, maybe people just want some better answers to things that don't add up. We still live in a free country, don't we? What I think is the most messed up is how not only they passed the Patriot Act so quickly, but the mere fact that they called the law the "Patriot Act" That, to me is the most manipulative type language, I guess if I can't accept that this law is unfair and unnecessary then I'm not patriotic then? I should get blackballed from my country of which I'm a legal citizen and forever be excommunicated. Is that what the"Patriot Act" language is implying? Well, Mr. Dick Cheney.... you are so wrong. I'm not the one that puts Americans at risk in other countries, I think Mr. Dick Cheney does that. Further, I don't think it is patriotic to continually see real images of caskets draped with American flag on it-- I don't think it's Patriotic to put American militiary lives at risk so Mr. Dick Cheney can get away with whatever it is he is trying to hide. So, asking questions of what the government is doing with the military or tax dollars is indeed patriotic, not only that but it is the most rational issue all Americans should be considering!
Laura
user 3294782
San Diego, CA
Post #: 436
I hadn't thought of that Diane. Yes, CSULB is a very large campus. So, hopefully a few of the CSULB students are following the conversation going on in the comment section, then doing their own research.

That "Gary" fellow seems to have a real vested interest in the OCT. Oye!! : )