San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › Patriotic Muslim Hatred

Patriotic Muslim Hatred

A former member
Post #: 5
This hateful propaganda email is making it's rounds and I would love some thoughtful commentary and debunking of all the lies for the tragically misinformed individuals speading this ignorant junk. Any ideas?

"Please do not buy this stamp!! 

SPS New 42-Cent Stamp!!!   Celebrates Muslim holiday.

If there is only ONE thing you forward today.... let it be this!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of Pan Am Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine Barracks in Lebanon !

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military Barracks in
Saudi Arabia !

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa !

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on 9/11/2001 !

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a new commemorative 42 Cent First Class Holiday Postage Stamp..

REMEMBER to adamantly & vocally BOYCOTT this stamp, when you are purchasing your stamps at the post office.

All you have to say is "No thank you, I do not want that Muslim Stamp on my letters!"

To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

REMEMBER ~
pass this along to every CHRISTIAN and/or Patriotic AMERICAN that you know and lets get the word out!!!  
Here is something to chew on...
They (MUSLIMS) don't even believe in Christ, & they're getting their own Christmas stamp!  BUT, don't dare to dream of posting the ten commandments on federal property! This is truly UNBELIEVABLE!!!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4417 (20090911) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com...­ "
Peter H.
user 3471076
San Diego, CA
Post #: 368
shit, honestly my first thought is that this is an ad for eset...
Dan N.
DanNoel
Costa Mesa, CA
Post #: 50
Since it's an Email chain, little you won't stop it. However, you can get back to whoever sent it, nicely indicating that it is the product of ignorance, tempered by the fact that this ignorance was fueled by the institutions "we" tenrd to trust to inform "us."

How about writing back to whoever sent this to you, ironically suggesting to add to the list a boycott of the architects and engineers for 9/11 Truth (www.ae911truth.net)? You could also asking to add to the list the Muslim engineers who stuffed military-grade nanothermite in not only the twin towers, but also a skyscraper housing multiple law enforcement offices and Giuliani's bunker. Or the fact that Muslim terrorists crashed an airplane into the Pentagon without leaving a trace...The list goes on and on...

Tailor your answer to whoever sent you this Email, the purpose being to make that particular individual think just a little bit.

Also, is there some chapter of Americans United for the Separation of Church and State in San Diego [disclaimer, I live in Orange County]? They'll jump right on this.

Love,
A former member
Post #: 15
My thougts are and continue to be as I get older, What is it about Men that they either have to Bomb something or they have to shoot someone in retaliation to a bomb or to start a conflict or bomb the entire region in retaliation to continue a conflict. Why do men think of these kinds of things in order to do what?........ Do men shoot or bomb in order to protect? Protect what? I, as a women don't feel protected or more protected by a man who chooses to shoot a gun or blast a bomb, and I certainly don't think or feel that my child is protected by this way of solving problems.

Help me out people, I come from a family of 5, I was the youngest of five daughters. It's been great having a son because being that I had no brothers I've learned so much about how boys are through raising my son. However, as my son is growing up I continue to be very concerned about the culture that surrounds the male world. I don't want my son to be surrounded by a culture that says, "your a man so you either kill or be killed!" And I'm baffled that men don't stick up for their basic human rights in that they should think more on......... I don't know how to fill that in because I'm not a man. In the movie G.I. Jane the focus was how people in government were getting nervous about a woman holding a job as a Navy seal. And that movie was very popular. Why is it that people in government don't get real nervous about so many men in the military? Is it that if more women were voluntarily in the military then the women activists who are much more active and vocal about there equal rights would most likely be protesting if women were being blown up with guns or bombs? You see my point? Why do men choose guns or bombs to negotiate? Why do men allow themselves to act as pawns? And, yes I am aware that there are women in the military, but it is by far much much more men in the voluntary military we now have. Too bad it's not recruiting those same men into becoming airline pilots, building contractors, astronauts, etc. anything other then learning how to kill another man. Being that I live in San Diego and I meet a lot of men in the military, they all pretty much tell me the same thing, "It's never easy to kill another man."

Diane