addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › Anyone up to make some videos?

Anyone up to make some videos?

A former member
Post #: 6
I know how to make animated stereograms. I'll upload one in the files section. If anyone want to pursue this I'd be happy to help.
Basically I need an artist to make 3d art in an artistic and meanful way, also coordination with music.
A former member
Post #: 23
I personally would like to see more young persons just out of college in some activist videos. The reigns are to be given over to the twenty year old generation, so what's that generation gonna do having been handed the reigns.

It was great to see the young Steve Fharney, in a very confident and assertive manner give an answer to a good question from someone at a presentation, his answer asserted that, "Congress works for us!......" I just wish I would have had my video camera or my still camera to capture that.

Also those of an older generation aren't facing lack of jobs, therefore, I thinks it's important to let the older generations know what that's like for a person, graduated from college and the jobs just aren't there for many college graduates. And does the events of the 9/11 attack play a part in the current slow economic situation?