- Has your website lost rankings or been slapped by Google recently?
- Is your website bringing you Valuable Traffic?
- Does your website even have a Marketing Strategy?
With the recent major Google Penguin and Panda updates (slaps)--literally millions of websites have suffered huge ranking drops over the last few months--some have gone out of business. Are you where you want to be? I thought it was time to discuss what happened and what we can do to mitigate or even capitalize on
Content Marketing is even more crucial now for a good marketing strategy and higher search engine rankings.
To fill us in is Guest Speaker and local SEO Consultant Miguel Salcido.
is the President of Organic Media Group LLC, an SEO Consulting firm, and blogger at OrganicSEOConsultant.com. Miguel is a professional SEO consultant, having traditionally worked at and built search marketing agencies over the past 7+ years. He has worked with clients big and small, from brands like State Farm Insurance and McDonalds to smaller local businesses. In addition to blogging at his site, he has contrib
uted at sites such as iMediaConnection, DM News, E-commerce Times, and Visibility Magazine.
Content Marketing 101 will cover:
- Why Content Marketing is effective
- The Benefits of Content Marketing
- Different forms of Content Marketing
- How you can Start Content Marketing Right Away
- How Content Marketing can help to avoid or repair a Google Penguin or Panda Update
- Actionable Steps to
improve your Visibility and Traffic online
- Q & A on SEO and Linkbuilding post Penguin
Finally, Miguel will share some SEO tactics and plugins he uses.
Seating is limited for this event due to space limitations.
This event is cross-promoted to other groups, so don't wait. We usually get a full house. (Organizers email me)
MEET and NETWORK with other e-Business Owners, Web Entrepreneurs, eMarketers, Web Designers, Developers, SEO pros, and other group members. They'll be
invited too! Bring your business cards.
*We meet just ONCE a month at most, so don't miss this opportunity to meet one-on-one and connect.