align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Jake Bernstein's SF Bay Area Traders and Investors Group Message Board › MONDAY - Trade Setups Revealed - FREE Webinar

MONDAY - Trade Setups Revealed - FREE Webinar

Jake B.
jbtrade
Group Organizer
Santa Cruz, CA
Now Featuring the BTI Trend Index!
Trade Setups Revealed
Complimentary Webinar

Join Jake Bernstein and Mike Upshon
for a 60 Minute Complimentary Webinar
Monday, 21 May 2012 - 4:00 - 5:00 PM (PDT)

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Dear SF Bay Area Traders and Investors:

You are invited to attend a COMPLIMENTARY one hour Webinar on Monday, 21 May 2012,
to see and learn how to use my NEW trade-setup.com charts that SHOW YOU clearly and objectively my 3 BEST SET-UPS for buy and sell signals in stocks, futures and Forex.

Now, at the click of a mouse, you can see my set-ups without having to spend the time
and effort to find them on your own. What once took hours, now takes a few seconds -
just choose your market, either from our watch lists, or your own, and like magic
you see my signals highlighted on daily or weekly charts.

Trade-setup.com­ is ENTRIELY SELF CONTAINED!

The only things you need are an Internet connection and an Internet browser.

This is what all of my students and loyal followers of my innovative trading set-ups
have been waiting for.

Mike Upson, in New Zealand, and I will show you HOW to use our new service
to your clear advantage...

JOIN US

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Truly,

JAKE BERNSTEIN