addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sarasota WordPress Users Meetup Group Message Board › FYI...We just released an ebook guide...sales page, thank you page, powered

FYI...We just released an ebook guide...sales page, thank you page, powered by WordPress...

Adam W. W.
user 2260245
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 9
Hi all,

I just released our second ebook product on WP Pro Business and wanted to let you know about it for a couple reasons.

1. To give you an example of how we created the Sales and Thank You pages in WordPress
2. To ask that you help to promote it on your social networks if you can:)

Below is the email I sent out yesterday...

Our latest Pro Business Guide was released a short time ago and the response
has been incredible!

The Guide? Facebook Fan Pages for Business (and Profit). It's a proven 47 page,
step-by-step guide detailing a streamlined path to creating Facebook pages
for your own business and the business Fan Pages of others.
(hint, you can make some easy extra revenue;)

Go look now: http://wpprobusiness....­

If you look at that sales page, and then look at a single page on our main site, you'll notice that the design and layout is completely different.
http://wpprobusiness....­

I used Premise to design and create our Sales landing page. The whole point is to keep the design minimal and let your content or product be the focus (you can read more about Premise at that second link). Premise is a plugin and in my opinion, it's well worth it. It gives you a solid framework to start designing conversion pages from and it pretty easy to use. There are a lot more options in Premise that we haven't used yet (but plan to).

So there you go...an example of selling a digital product on your own WordPress powered site;) I hope that helps get your wheels turning...