NYC Satanists, Luciferians, Dark Pagans, and LHP Occultists Message Board About this group and how we run it › Just curious as to what goes on at the meetups

Just curious as to what goes on at the meetups

A former member
Post #: 1
New member here. Wondering what we do at the meetups. And is it inappropriate for a 17 year old to show up? I am not exactly mature.
Diane
DianeVera
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 447
As for whether a 17 year old can attend? Thanks for asking. Unfortunately, for legal reasons, I'm afraid we need to limit attendance to people 18 or older, unless you have your parents' permission.

If you have open-minded parents, the Church of Azazel's statement against violent crime and vandalism might help to allay any fears they might have. This group (NYC Satanists, LHPers, etc.) is NOT the Church of Azazel, but I, the founder of this group, am also the founder of the Church of Azazel proto-congregation. (The Church of Azazel has a specific paradigm, whereas this group welcomes Satanists, Luciferians, Dark Pagans, and LHP Occultists of all law-abiding kinds.)

If you don't have open-minded parents, feel free to come back when you're 18.

As for what goes on at meetings: Until recently, our meetings have consisted mostly of just informal socializing, preceded by a round of introductions in which we talk briefly about our beliefs. We will now be having more and more meetings with announced discussion topics. For more details, explore this Meetup site.