add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Philadelphia Sci-Fi Meetup Group Message Board › The End Is Nigh!

The End Is Nigh!

user 9919853
Woodbury, NJ
Post #: 115
No, not the Mayan (non) Apocalypse.. this group's impending orphanhood.

A few of you have voiced interest in taking over - why not give yourself the gift of group ownership, and others the gift of fun events to attend?

If you're social and enjoy talking sci fi with likeminded folks, you'll be a natural. Ownership dues are cheap - it costs me $12 a month, or about the same as a movie ticket. Amaze your friends and confound your enemies by bringing together sci fi fans from their scattered stars to form a new Empire. Just kidding - easy there, Palpatine ; )

Seriously though, I've met some cool people along the way and you will too. If interested, message me through Meetup.

(outgoing) group organizer