Science of the Mind Message Board › Science of being happy and productive at work -- TONIGHT - Monday 2/25 @ 6:30

Science of being happy and productive at work -- TONIGHT - Monday 2/25 @ 6:30

Michael R. W.
MichaelRWolf
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Happy, brainy, curious friends of mine...

I know it's short notice, but there's a talk **TONIGHT** that you (and groups you're associated with) may be interested in.

Scott Crabtree has worked in technical fields, but recently, he's been collecting scientific (not pseudo-scientific or pop-scientific) references to how our brains work better when we're happy, and he's sharing this with folks

Here's the official link, but all relevant information is copied below

http://sustainablebal...­

Happily, brainily, curiously,
Michael

P.S. Please RSVP to me (206-679-7941) so that we can estimate the attendance.

P.P.S. If you're interested in joining a group for dinner beforehand, call me on 206-679-7941

Sustainable Ballard is pleased to present...

THE SCIENCE OF BEING HAPPY AND PRODUCTIVE AT WORK

A talk by Scott Crabtree of HappyBrainScience.com

Grounded in solid scientific data, this award winning, fun and practical presentation delivers steps everyone can act on to be happier on the job. Studies show that happier people are more productive, creative, insightful, engaged, resilient, healthier, and more. This presentation covers dozens of actionable techniques to increase job happiness, organized around the themes of goals, relationships, and attitude.

Scott Crabtree is a passionate student and teacher of neuroscience, psychology and the science of happiness. He empowers individuals and organizations to apply cutting-edge brain science to boost productivity and happiness at work.

DATE AND TIME: Monday, February 25, 2013 6:30 - 8:30PM
LOCATION: Swedish Hospital, 5300 Tallman Avenue NW, Conference Room A

Michael R. Wolf
____MichaelRWolf@att.net
________All mammals learn by playing.