May 18, 2013 · 9:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
I'm delighted to announce that we will be hosting another Angel Hack event here at the F5 Headquarters! You can go to https://ahsp13seattle.eventbrite.com/ to sign up!
If you look at the "How to find us" section of the meetup event, you'll see a discount code for free tickets! Only members of the meetup group can see it, so please don't spread it around.
Here is the blurb:
Get excited Seattle! AngelHack’s 24-hour Hackathon is back and this time we’re bigger than ever! Join us for Seattle's Spring 2013 edition, where you can find:
- 100's of amazing developers & designers to work with
- Gourmet food, shwag, nerf guns, helicopters, and at select locations- AR drones and free massages
- Over $500,000 in prizes, including acceptance into AngelHack's Hackcelerator program and trips to Silicon Valley (more details below and on our FAQ)
- Media coverage and immediate attention for your hackathon project to get taken to the next level
- An awesome community of mentors, influencers, and expert judges to help you along the way
What should I build?
Create a prototype (hack) of something that you believe solves a big problem. You don't need a business plan or anything crazy like that, but you should be able to show the big idea potential of your hack. AngelHack is a launchpad for you to flush out and validate projects you've always wanted to build. Previous winners include: Appetas, GiveGo, TapFame, SnapStore, ShareBrowse, Kloutron, & Blue Dragon Security.
What are the rules?
All code must be FRESH. Prior to the hackathon you can create your design, wireframes, logo, and user flows. You can even build hardware. But to make things completely fair you can not write any code whatsoever until the hackathon starts. All code must be built at AngelHack.
For more info visit our Rules and FAQ pages.
See everyone there!