IF YOU STILL WANT TO SIGN UP, PLEASE GO TO THE HACKATHON.IO PAGE AND USE THE CODE 'friend' TO SIGN UP FREE OF CHARGE!
Greg from AngelHack was so impressed by the turnout last AngelHack that he's offered a free ticket to everyone from SeaDroid to go to this hackathon, in December. Best of all, I don't have to clean up! :D
Seriously though, this is a great opportunity to come away with some fabulous prizes, VC attention, and have an absolutely awesome good time.
Normally, you would have to go to the Eventbrite site and sign up, but since we have a special deal, all you have to do sign up here! We will transfer the names over before the event.
Here is the blurb:
Get excited Seattle! AngelHack’s 24-hour Hackathon is back and this time we’re bigger than ever! Join us for Seattle's Fall 2012 edition, where you can find:
- 100's of amazing developers & designers to work with
- Gourmet food, shwag, nerf guns, helicopters, and at select locations- AR drones and free massages
- Over $650,000 in prizes, including acceptance into AngelHack's Hackcelerator program and trips to Silicon Valley (more details below and on our FAQ)
- Media coverage and immediate attention for your hackathon project to get taken to the next level
- An awesome community of mentors, influencers, and expert judges to help you along the way
What should I build?
Create a prototype (hack) of something that you believe solves a big problem. You don't need a business plan or anything crazy like that, but you should be able to show the big idea potential of your hack. AngelHack is a launchpad for you to flush out and validate projects you've always wanted to build. Previous winners include: Appetas, GiveGo, TapFame, SnapStore, ShareBrowse, Kloutron, & Blue Dragon Security.
What are the rules?
All code must be FRESH. Prior to the hackathon you can create your design, wireframes, logo, and user flows. You can even build hardware. But to make things completely fair you can not write any code whatsoever until the hackathon starts. All code must be built at AngelHack.
For more info visit our Rules and FAQ pages.
AngelHack Founder / CEO